[sylpheed-announce:00078] Sylph-Searcher 1.2.0 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Wed Sep 9 17:57:33 JST 2009
Sylph-Searcher 1.2.0 has been released.
Changes from 1.2.0beta1:
* win32: included MeCab has priority now.
* win32: included batch files for starting/stopping DB were
* win32: included LibSylph was updated to 1.1.0.
* win32: included PostgreSQL was replaced with self-built one, and
the size was decreased. The version was also updated to 8.3.7.
* function.sql is not required anymore.
Changes from 1.1.1:
* sylph-searcher: the phrase search feature was added.
(double-quoted part such as "a search keyword" will be treated as
* sylph-searcher: Cc is also searched with To.
* sylph-searcher: folder and attachments were added as the search
criteria (requires index rebuild to search by attachments).
* sylph-searcher: tooltips were added.
* syldbimport: the option '--delete' which recursively deletes
folders from DB was added.
* the new column 'attach_num' will be added to msginfo table if not
* Sylph-Searcher can build without MeCab if you don't require
Japanese support (--disable-mecab).
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20090909/fa7eb21d/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce