[sylpheed-announce:00075] Sylpheed 2.7.0 released
yamamoto at sraoss.co.jp
Tue Jul 21 19:02:19 JST 2009
The stable version Sylpheed 2.7.0 (2.7.0-win32) has been released.
2.7.0 includes experimental implementation of plug-in system, update
check feature, reliability improvement, improvements of Windows
installer, and bugfixes.
Changes from 2.6.0:
* The plug-in system was implemented (still experimental. See
PLUGIN.txt for detail).
* LibSylph (internal version) is built as shared library now.
* The update check feature was implemented (requires curl command,
included in Windows installer).
* fsync() will be called after writing configuration files.
* 'Send queued messages' is shown instead of 'Mark all read' in the
context menu of the Queue folder.
* The default command line options of spam filters were modified.
* Win32: Hard link will be used to improve file I/O performance if
* Win32: bsfilter is included in the installer now. If you have
installed bsfilter at another location, please note that the
location of database files might change.
* Win32: Install/uninstall will be aborted if Sylpheed is running.
* Win32: The registration of Start menu will be applied to all
* Win32: The installer cannot launch Sylpheed anymore when install
finishes (for Vista).
* A crash bug on CSV import of the address book was fixed.
* Several other bugfixes were made.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <yamamoto at sraoss.co.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20090721/de6bf282/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce