[sylpheed-announce:00025] Sylpheed 2.4.0beta1 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Mon Jan 29 16:42:22 JST 2007
Sylpheed 2.4.0beta1 (development) has been released.
Testers are welcome :-)
* The automatic filtering of new messages in INBOX folder of IMAP4
account was implemented.
* The customization of the toolbars was implemented ('View -
Customize toolbar...', or right-click the toolbar).
* The option to toggle window on trayicon click was added (enabled
by default on Unix).
* Junk mails are now filtered when incorporating from local spool.
* UTF-8 is forced for headers instead of substituting characters if
the code conversion failed.
* The crash of the text view when switching between MIME parts was
* Win32: the socket buffer size was increased to improve the
performance of network communication.
* Win32: GTK+ and GLib was updated to the latest version.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20070129/6ac6096b/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce