[sylpheed-announce:00008] Sylpheed 2.3.0beta1 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri Sep 29 00:08:06 JST 2006
Sylpheed 2.3.0beta1 (development version) has been released.
* GtkStatusIcon is used for the tray icon if available.
* When GtkStatusIcon is used, the tray icon blinks for 5 seconds
when new mails arrive.
* The option 'Minimize to tray icon' was added.
* The left click on the tray icon now only brings the main window
* Win32: The tray icon was implemented.
* Win32: The included libraries (GLib, GTK+, Pango) were updated to
the latest version. This introduces the following improvements:
o The performance of network communication at receiving and
sending was improved.
o The appearance of the UI became more native-like.
o The scrolling speed of the summary view with cursor keys
o The broken display of the text view when it was partially
hidden was fixed.
o The position of color labels menu in the search dialog is
o The problem that GTK+ strings became untranslated after the
popup of context menu on GtkTextView was fixed.
o The crash that occurred on startup if a font with non-ascii
name was specified for system font was fixed.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20060929/51153637/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce