[sylpheed-announce:00015] Sylpheed 2.2.10 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Wed Nov 15 15:38:19 JST 2006
Sylpheed 2.2.10 (stable) has been released.
This is basically bugfix only release. Upgrade is recommended if you
are using 2.2.9 or before.
* The change between folders became faster at GTK+ 2.10.x.
* The text insertion by the action was fixed again.
* The text redraw problem on the undo of large text was fixed.
* The crash that occurred when printing a message with empty
Subject, From and To was fixed.
* The window position and the layout of the 'Add Address' dialog
* Libpisock 0.12 was supported.
* Win32: The bug that window position was reset when quitting
Sylpheed while window was hidden was fixed.
* Win32: The selection of the labels on the header view and the
alert dialog are now visible.
* Win32: The e-mail menu in the start menu now works when Sylpheed
is selected as a default mailer.
* Win32: The character corruption on printing when
environment-dependent Japanese characters are used was fixed.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20061115/d0bc8657/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce