[sylpheed-announce:00019] Sylpheed 2.3.0beta6 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Thu Dec 7 15:33:06 JST 2006
Sylpheed 2.3.0beta6 (development) has been released.
* The new printing function was implemented.
o Each page is now rendered by the Cairo graphic engine.
o The native print dialog is used.
o Page number is printed for each page.
o The option "Use external program for printing" was added.
o The printing of MIME part was implemented.
* Cc: was added to the header view.
* The option "Inherit recipients on reply to self messages" was
* Pilot-link (libpisock) 0.12 was supported.
* The window position and the layout of the 'Add Address' dialog
* The default directory of the file selection dialog was changed
(in Win32, 'My Documents' is used. In Unix, the home directory is
* The UI is now updated periodically on manual filtering.
* The new mail notification on the tray icon is reset when any
message is read now.
* The encoding setting of the message view in new window is enabled
also on reply.
* Win32: The bug that the window was sometimes not displayed at the
top when the tray icon was clicked was fixed.
* Win32: The issue that the progress dialog was not updated while
sending large messages was fixed.
* Win32: Cairo was updated to 1.2.6. This fixes the issue that DnD
images were broken in 32bpp mode.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-announce/attachments/20061207/f4bcec05/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed-announce