[pgpool-hackers: 2812] Enhancing pcp_proc_info

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Sun May 27 11:34:22 JST 2018

Currently pcp_proc_info does not provide pgpool child process id (see
attached output).  This is ok if the command is invoked with the child
process id. However it's troublesome if no process id is specified
like the example because we don't know which info is related to which
pgpool process. Therefore I propose to add the pgpool child process id
to each output. Comments, Objections? Of course this breaks backward
compatibility thus it is applied to master branch only.

pcp_proc_info -p 11001 --verbose
Password:
Database     : test
Username     : t-ishii