[pgpool-hackers: 2808] Re: [pgpool-committers: 4727] pgpool: Do not set writing tx flag with SET TRANSACTION READ ONLY.

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Thu May 24 11:22:42 JST 2018

I have fixed following bug for master to 3.5 stable. From 3.5, writing
transaction flag need to be set in execute() since subsequent commands
need to care about the flag. Doing this in CommandComplete is too late
because users can send multiple commands before sync message in 3.5 or
later. So the fix has been applied to master to 3.5
only. CommandComplete already takes care "SET TRANSACTION READ ONLY"
properly. Just execute() forgot about the command.