[pgpool-general: 5878] Re: failover command

chris chrisk at pgsqlrocket.com
Sat Jan 20 01:13:16 JST 2018

After reading a post from Tatsuo Ishii:

(health_check_timeout + health_check_retry_delay) * health_check_max_retries = (10+1)*3 = 44 seconds.

I realizezd I had 	health_check_max_retries = 0 and changing that seemed to fix my problem.
I don't really understand why this made my %H the ip of the old master or why it changed my directory path but it's working now.

Thanks for your help.