[pgpool-general: 4824] Re: master detach and slave attached without failover

Avi Weinberg AviW at gilat.com
Tue Jul 26 15:45:18 JST 2016

Hi,

I want it to failover in case the master become detached.  I already had the value backend_flag0 = 'ALLOW_TO_FAILOVER' and backend_flag1 = 'ALLOW_TO_FAILOVER', but for some strange reason I saw twice that I have one server as master detached and the other server as slave attached.  I cannot understand why the slave did not become master when the master became detached.

Thanks