[pgpool-general: 4810] Re: Incosistency between "show pool_nodes" and pcp_node_info.

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Sat Jul 23 12:09:06 JST 2016

> Hello.
>
> I've found a strange inconsistency between result of the query "show
> pool_nodes" and result of execution of pcp_node_info.
>
> While both show degraded backends with status "3", for normally
> working nodes "show pool_nodes" displays status "2", and pcp_node_info
> for the same node number shows "1". It begs the question: which one is
> actually correct?

The status "1" means no one is connecting to the node for now. Once
you connect to pgpool, the status is changed to "2".

So if you execute "show pool_nodes" then pcp_node_info, you don't see
the difference.  However if you execute pcp_node_info then "show
pool_nodes", you will see the difference.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
Japanese:http://www.sraoss.co.jp