[pgpool-general: 4756] Re: Cannot create pgpool_adm extension with pgpool 3.5.3

Lucas Luengas lucasluengas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 02:41:36 JST 2016

Hello.

Do you have installed pgpool extensions? I have no experience with pgpool
3.5.3, but with pgpool 3.4 it is necesary installing pgpool extension. I
run these command for install pgpool 3.4 with postgresql 9.3.

yum install
http://www.pgpool.net/yum/rpms/3.4/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgpool-II-release-3.4-1.noarch.rpm
yum install pgpool-II-pg93
yum install pgpool-II-pg93-extensions