[pgpool-general: 2460] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: superuser: unknown (Connection error)

Nozomi Anzai anzai at sraoss.co.jp
Tue Jan 21 15:31:26 JST 2014

Hi,

Sorry for the very late reply.

I thing pgpool/pgpoolAdmin cannot connect node 0 because node 0 shows
"Disconnect". This message means there is no connection to this node, so
trying the query to know if the user "postgres" is a super user fails.

Could you show me the result of this? Does it succeed? This query is the
actual action to show "superuser:xxx" in pgpoolAdmin.

$ psql -p {pgpool port} -U {login_user} -W template1 -c "SELECT usesuper
FROM pg_user WHERE usename = 'postgres'" Password for user {login user}:
 usesuper
(1 row)

If failed, pg_hba.conf might have something incorrect.