[pgpool-general: 1870] Re: pgpoolAdmin not displaying Node info

Nozomi Anzai anzai at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Jul 3 10:24:22 JST 2013

Hi,

> I've been setting up a test for streaming replication failover:
>
> I have pgpool, a primary database and a secondary database each running on separate servers
>
> pgpool 3.2.2
> postgres 9.2.1
> CentOS 6.3
> php 5.3.3
>
> Streaming replication is working.
>
> But, I've had some trouble getting pgpoolAdmin to work.
>
> first there was a problem related to an unset timezone (a php 5.1 issue?). After setting the timezone i my php.ini file I started getting this error:
>
> [Tue Jul 02 16:47:02 2013] [error] [client ::1] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/admin-tool/templates_c/2b624f64ab281dde67267c952c79a7a8c8b3c980.file.innerLog.tpl.php on line 64, referer: http://localhost/admin-tool/status.php
>
> As a temporary work around, I removed the date function from the footer copywrite notice

PgpoolAdmin uses the template libraries "Smarty", and Smarty saids this log
message. Smarty compiles PHP sctipts and HTML templates and makes static
pages into templates_c directory.
I think changing timezone makes these pages invalid. To resolve this, you
should remove templates_c/*, and Smarty will make new compiled pages with
new timezone configuration.

--
Nozomi Anzai