[pgpool-general: 1153] need help : error code e1010

newbie my newbie.my at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 19:09:08 JST 2012

Hi all,

I'm facing new problem when configuring my pgpoolAdmin-3.2.1

When I go to the node info it show the this status :

IP Address           Port    Status   Weight

192.168.1.134      5432     UP        0.500

When I click the disconnect button, it show this status :

IP Address           Port    Status   Weight

192.168.1.134      5432     DOWN        0.500

But when I click the recovery button, it showing this kind of error

Error Code  e1010
Error Message pcp_attach_node command error occurred.

Can someone explain what might cause this to happened?

Thanks in advance.