[pgpool-general: 666] Web interface times out during secondary server recovery

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Thu Jun 28 03:47:16 JST 2012

Hi,

I've noticed that when I am recovering a secondary server (in other words
running basebackup.sh on the primary server) that pgpooladmin tends to time
out and I get an error page. When I refresh, pgpooladmin tells me that a
recovery error has occurred but if I refresh the page again then everything
is fine.

Is there any way I can stop this error occurring? I assume that something
is timing out but I'm not sure which setting I need to adjust.

Also, I have configured pgpool to rotate log files, but now I don't have a
log button in pgpooladmin on the pgpool status page. Is there anything I
can do to fix this?

Many thanks for your kind help,

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.