[pgpool-general: 602] Re: About configuration parameters

Lazaro Ruben Garcia Martinez lgarciam at uci.cu
Wed Jun 6 22:22:27 JST 2012

Tatsuo, sorry for my questions. It is not my intention to criticize the documentation because I think the documentation of pgpool-II is very good. I just write you because I need understand some things that I do not know. Maybe my questions are not writen in a good way.

When max_pool has a value such as 4. It means that the same child process can be opened 4 connections regardless of the connections that can be reused?

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards.