[pgpool-general: 780] Possible bug in memory query cache pgpool-II3.2 RC1

Lazáro Rubén García Martínez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Sat Jul 21 13:10:52 JST 2012

Hello everyone in the list, testing pgpool-II 3.2 RC1 I am noticed a problem.

I am configured pgpool-II for using the new functionality on memory query cache with shmen. I need that some tables will be cached however there are other tables that are cached too.

In the log file there are many lines like this:

2012-07-20 22:24:06 LOG:   pid 13580: query result fetched from cache. statement: SELECT n.nid FROM node n WHERE n.status = 1 AND n.nid IN (130)

Attached is the pgpool.log and pgpool.conf file.

Thank you very much for your time.
Regards.

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com