[pgpool-general: 758] Re: Possible bug in the watchdog fucntionality

Lazáro Rubén García Martínez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Thu Jul 19 06:09:27 JST 2012

Yugo I have started pgpool through pgpoolAdmin-3.2 alfa1 with watchdog functionality, however in the pgpool. log file I see this warning:

2012-07-18 11:25:29 DEBUG: pid 2510: pool_init_memory_cache: request size:67108864
2012-07-18 11:25:29 LOG:   pid 2510: pool_discard_oid_maps: discarded memqcache oid maps
2012-07-18 11:25:31 ERROR: pid 2510: wd_create_send_socket: connect() is failed(Connection refused)
2012-07-18 11:25:31 LOG:   pid 2510: wd_escalation: eslcalated to master pgpool
WARNING: interface is ignored: Operation not permitted
2012-07-18 11:25:33 DEBUG: pid 2510: wd_declare: send the packet to declare the new master
2012-07-18 11:25:33 ERROR: pid 2510: wd_create_send_socket: connect() is failed(Connection refused)
2012-07-18 11:25:33 LOG:   pid 2510: wd_escalation:  escaleted to delegate_IP holder
2012-07-18 11:25:33 LOG:   pid 2510: wd_init: start watchdog

The apache server is configured like this:

User pgpool
Group apache

Another issue. When i try to stop pgpool through pgpoolAdmin, the pgpool is stoped, however the apache server is stoped to but the apache process id exist in the machine.

Could you help my to solve this problems?

Regards.