[pgpool-general: 745] Re: Watchdog configuration parameters

Lazáro Rubén García Martínez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Tue Jul 17 14:00:01 JST 2012

Yugo thank you very much for your answer. I have another question related with this parameters.
I am configured wd_interval = 10 but the wd_lifecheck_query (SELECT 1) seems not be executed in this time. Is this the expected behavior?. Attached is the pgpool.conf, postgresql.log and pgpool.log files.

Another questions.

Would be posible to start up pgpool with a user different of root using the watchdog functionality with a combination of sudo command?.

Would be possible to start up pgpool with pgpoolAdmin tool when the wathdog functionality is running?

Do you know a candidate date for releasing another version of pgpoolAdmin that supports the watchdog functionality?

Regards.