[pgpool-general: 734] Error with listen_addresses and watchdog in pgpool-II-3.2beta2

Lazáro Rubén García Martínez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Sun Jul 15 03:25:03 JST 2012

Hello everyone in the list. I'm tested pgpool-II-3.2beta2.

I am configuring pgpool for using the watchdog functionality. The virtual IP manage be watchdog is 10.13.8.232. When I configure listen_addresses property for listen only over the virtual ip, pgpool is not start. I configure listen_addresses like this because at this way I have the warranty that the users only may connect to pgpool, through the vip.

Attached is the pgpool.conf and pgpool.log file.

Has pgpoolAdmin support for watchdog functionality?

Regards.

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com