[sylpheed:35457] Re: [Version 3.2.0beta5 (Build 1130)] - Any way to export the config ?

Keith Bainbridge keithrbaugroups at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:33:36 JST 2012

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:33:58 +0200 outsniou ? <ouatsniou at free.fr> wrote:
> i have my folders stored on a shared partition and use symmbolic
> links to access the mails of my various mailboxes.

G'day Ouatsniou,

You'd be safer mounting that shared partition as /home; and getting
windows to use it as 'My Documents'.    The Ubuntu bit takes a few
seconds to add the /home at installation, just after you set up /    If
you know how to edit /etc/fstab you can still do it.  Write me off list
if you want more info.   It is not hard to fix now

Sounds like one of you sim links didn't happen.

Regards
Thanks

Keith Bainbridge
PO Box 324