[sylpheed:35051] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Official announcement of bug tracking system

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Fri Jan 6 19:50:06 JST 2012

On Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:19:22 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> The Sylpheed bug tracking system, which has been tested since the last
> November, is officially open today.
>
> http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/redmine/
>
> This BTS can be used freely for bug report and feature request of
> Sylpheed and its derived projects.

Thanks Hiro-san, somewhat unrelated, but: do you have any plan to change
the revision control system in the future?

The limitation of SVN from my personal point of view is that it does not
differentiate the author of a change from the one who committed the
change to the project, this is often worked around by mentioning the
actual author in the commit message, but that still makes somewhat hard
to track attribution from external contributors.

Regards,
   Antonio

--
Antonio Ospite