[sylpheed:35203] Focus after "Get mail"

sopra-it at gmx.net sopra-it at gmx.net
Mon Apr 16 02:14:58 JST 2012

Hi,

The following behaviour is bugging me since some time:
- I'm viewing the inbox of an IMAP account.
- I click "Get Mail" for this account (the button in the upper left).
- Now Sylpheed checks for new mail in this account. Unfortunately,
also it does not keeping displaying the contents of the current inbox, but
it jumps to the topmost inbox (local MH inbox in my case).

It would be great if the focus could stay on the current inbox after clicking
the "Get Mail" button. Is that possible?

Thanks!