[sylpheed:34361] is it possilble to

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Mon Jan 10 00:39:36 JST 2011

When sylpheed checks for new mail, for each of the various fold
ers in a mailbox, there's a dialog that looks like this (from th
e protocol log).

[12:34:01] IMAP4> 3741 STATUS Images (MESSAGES RECENT UIDNEXT
UIDVALIDITY UNSEEN)

[12:34:04] IMAP4< * STATUS "Images" (MESSAGES 110 RECENT 0 UIDNEXT 149
UIDVALIDITY 601714949 UNSEEN 0)

[12:34:04] IMAP4< 3741 OK Success

It would be nice to be able to tell sylpheed "don't bother to check
folders X, Y and Z", or alternately "only check folders A, B, and C".
Specific cases where I would like this are when I'm on a slow link and
I know that new messages are only going to show up in A, B and C, and
that no new messages will show up in X, Y and Z.

Is such a feature available?  Would others use it if it were?

Thanks!
Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler <bbowler at bigelow.org>