[sylpheed:34297] Searches and Focus

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 5 02:01:15 JST 2010

Searches: One thing I really like about 3.1.0b3 (Win32) is the Search
bar above the mail list, and how it allows going in and out of searches
so easily.  Thanks.  Maybe it even has a future as a drop down with
some of the other choices?

Focus: One thing I notice about focus while running Get/Get All while in
the Inbox, is that the view initially moves to the bottom of the list,
i.e., the new mail, before jumping back up to the first message marked
unread as the process completes.  Now, if there was some way to let it
land at the bottom...

Gene