[sylpheed:34082] Re: Sylpheed FAQ revision 2.1 released

Ricardo Mones mones at debian.org
Sun Jun 20 04:51:49 JST 2010

  Hi Petr,

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 03:00:44 +0200
Petr Kovar <pknbe at volny.cz> wrote:

> Sylpheed FAQ revision 2.1 released on 2010-04-14
> Or download it in a .tar.gz or .zip archive from:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/sylpheeddoc/files/
> DocBook XML source files are available in the Project CVS repository, see:
> https://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=cvs&group_id=20952

  Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but hadn't noticed until today when
  trying to update the sylpheed-doc Debian package: why the XML sources have
  been not included in the release tarball?

  Removing them makes the tarball not to comply with its FDL license.

 Ricardo Mones
 «You are sick, twisted and perverted. I like that in a person.»