[sylpheed:34082] Re: Sylpheed FAQ revision 2.1 released

Ricardo Mones mones at debian.org
Sun Jun 20 04:51:49 JST 2010

  Hi Petr,

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 03:00:44 +0200
Petr Kovar <pknbe at volny.cz> wrote:

> Sylpheed FAQ revision 2.1 released on 2010-04-14
[...]
> Or download it in a .tar.gz or .zip archive from:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/sylpheeddoc/files/
>
> DocBook XML source files are available in the Project CVS repository, see:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=cvs&group_id=20952

  Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but hadn't noticed until today when
  trying to update the sylpheed-doc Debian package: why the XML sources have
  been not included in the release tarball?

  Removing them makes the tarball not to comply with its FDL license.

  regards,
--
 Ricardo Mones
 http://people.debian.org/~mones