[sylpheed:32902] Re: Caching

Per Danielsson pd at sics.se
Mon Mar 16 21:24:42 JST 2009

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:00:44 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Select 'View - Update summary', or right-click a folder and select
> 'Update summary', or manually remove files under
> '(sylpheed folder)\imapcache\(servername)\(account)\...'.

Thank you! Is this the only way the cache gets cleared? Or will
Sylpheed clear the cache after some time or if disk space is low?

The reason for my questions is that I want to run Sylpheed on two
separate computers, using the same mail account on both computers, and
I want to make sure that all my mail is available on Sylpheed on both
computers even when offline, and that there will be no conflicts.

Cheers,
PD
Per Danielsson                          pd at sics.se
Swedish Institute of Computer Science
Uppsala Science Park, SE-751 83 Uppsala, SWEDEN
N59.50.60, E17.38.56                    "Why not? Yeah."
"Qu'on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme,
 j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre." - R