[sylpheed:33018] Re: Missing GnuPG on Windows

Matthias Pannek matthias at pannek.de
Sat Jun 13 05:22:40 JST 2009

Hello,

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:45:29 +0200, you wrote:

> > Did you install GnuPG some directory other than "Program Files/GNU/GnuPG/" ?
> > If so you need to create a regkey "LocalMachine/Software/GNU/GnuPG/gpgProgram"
> > with value of $GNUPG_INSTALL_PATH/gpg.exe
>
> Both the path as well as the registry entry is set correct to gpg.exe

I have the same problem here.

GPG is installed in the correct path and the Regkey is set correct to.

C:\>"C:\Program Files/GNU/GnuPG/GPG.exe" --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.9 (Gpg4win 1.1.4)
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html> This is free software: you are free
to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by law.

Home: C:/Users/pannek/AppData/Roaming/gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA
Cipher: IDEA, 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2

I tried different GPG-Versions without any luck :(

Thanks,
   Matthias