[sylpheed:33008] Composs Issue with Reply-To

Aric Gregson aorchid at mac.com
Thu Jun 4 06:51:39 JST 2009

Hello,

I have one account that has a Reply-To header set. Because of the way
that Sylpheed chooses which account to select when composing a new
message, this account is often chosen. When I change to another account
as the sending account, the Reply-To field is not updated, i.e., it
remains even though the new account does not have a Reply-To set.

I think of this as a bug. One work around is to set Reply-To for all
accounts, but that should not be necessary. Sylpheed should drop this
header if not specifically set for an account.

Thanks, Aric