[sylpheed:33421] Re: Sylpheed 3.0beta4 released

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Tue Dec 22 23:09:14 JST 2009

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:21:50 +0100
mike <mykey at mykey.de> wrote:

> Hi John
>

> On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:08:22 +0200
> John Shane <jslists at mtwafrica.org> wrote:
>

> > Mike, is it possible to see those icons and to get a set?  How do
> > you get them to work with Sylpheed?  John
>
> Johan Spee seems to be a fast worker :-)
> I received the corrected set for version 3.0.0 on saturday and it
> works perfectly - check it out here:
>
> http://www.coonsden.com/design/left2.shtml
>
> You will have to compile sylpheed with the different icons - replace
> the src->icons folder with the one supplied by Johan before
> compilation - et voila.
>
> best
> mike

Thanks for the URL.  Coonsden.com was the only link I found to
alternate icons for Sylpheed when I was searching earlier.  But I was
not able to connect to the web site.  It kept timing out. Even now using
the URL you've given I can get far enough to see the site and the
download buttons but it times out if I actually click on them.  But the
basic concept is clear enough now.  Thanks for the explanation.  John