[sylpheed:33384] Re: reversed button order ?

Celejar celejar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 05:02:56 JST 2009

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 21:32:44 +0200
Cristian Secară <orice at secarica.ro> wrote:

> (an vague example -- a Linux user expect the Preferences to be
> under Edit, while a Windows user expect the Preferences to be under
> Tools; I am not saying which one is better, but is best to keep a
> consistency, at least on same OS)

It's not actually all that consistent within an OS.  For example, right
now on my Debian Sid desktop I have the following applications open,
with the preferences located in quite a few different places:

Sylph			Configuration
Liferea			Tools
Iceweasel (Firefox)	Edit
OpenOffice Writer	Tools (and they're called 'Options')

Celejar