[sylpheed:32695] two minor issues

Rich Coe Richard.Coe at med.ge.com
Sat Oct 25 01:55:59 JST 2008

Hi Hiro,

Two issues:

(1) If you use the search box to search for a message, and it happens to
    be the currently selected message, the message display is cleared, and
    the message is not displayed.  This might be a gtk issue.

(2) When using the addrbook, when I add a email address using the CC: button,
    more than one address is added to the cc: line.  I'm using the ldap
    lookup output, so I don't know if that has a bearing on the problem.
    I went looking for this, but haven't found the reason, yet.

Rich