[sylpheed:32725] GnuPG support with windows installer?

Christoph Kobe christoph at kobenetz.de
Sun Nov 16 23:47:26 JST 2008

Sylpheed 2.5.0; Windows XP SP1

Hi again,

I'm trying to use GnuPG with sylpheed. I've enabled the "Display warning on startup if GnuPG doesn't
work" option in "Common Preferences/Privacy". Well, on startup it now displays the following
warning:

"GnuPG is not installed properly, or its version is too old. OpenPGP support disabled."

I've used the GnuPG 1.4.9 binary installer from

http://www.gnupg.org/download/

Ok, now gnupg is installed, but how do I tell sylpheed where to look for it? Or is there anything
else I'm missing? I even copied the gnupg-binaries into the sypheed directory, but that didn't
solve the problem. Or do I have to compile gpgme and somehow include it? I'm a bit frustrated
because I didn't find any docs on this ...

What do I have to do to make it work?

Thanks,

Christoph