[sylpheed:32707] Re: Certain Messages aren't beeing filtered

Christoph Kobe christoph at kobenetz.de
Sun Nov 9 23:38:52 JST 2008

> I think that there is more than one reason because some messages are
> filtered and others don't.
>
> One of them: there is another rule above the X-SPAM-FLAG-rule that is
> performed before and even the headline of X-SPAM-FLAG is reported the
> email is not filtered because another filter rule "check" your email.

I have removed all other rules (actually only one), so the only rule left is this one. You can look
at it's definition here:

http://home.kobenetz.de/~christoph/sylpheed-filter/

I have also put two Mails each filtered and not filtered in the directory. I directly copied the
files from the sylpheed directory and renamed them.

Hope you have some more Ideas, otherwise I will have to edit the files until I find the exact
difference that will make the unfiltered filtered and vice versa.

Thanks for your help,

Christoph