[sylpheed:32379] Cannot decrypt inline PGP encrypted message

Evgeni Golov sargentd at die-welt.net
Sun Jun 1 23:44:47 JST 2008

Hi *,

Sylpheed does not handle inline PGP on its own, so everyone suggests
using actions.
I found the following on the net:
*gpg --no-tty --command-fd 0 --passphrase-fd 0 --decrypt %p|
But as I have a gpg-agent running, the following should be nicer:
| gpg --use-agent --no-tty --decrypt %p |

However, both methods don't work for me (2.5.0rc). I get a window,
saying the gpg command ended (and it shows me the used key), but it
does not replace the message content with the decrypted version. I see
the headers and an empty message.

Does anyone see what I'm doing wrong and can point me to it? :)

TIA
Evgeni