[sylpheed:31349] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.2: Cannot send?

Andrew andrew.david.45 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 18:44:53 JST 2007

On 5/25/07, Godwin Stewart <gstewart at bonivet.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 25 May 2007 19:29:38 +1000, Andrew <andrew.david.45 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On a lesser issue does this mean that I have confirmed that Sylpheed
> > can run successfully on Ubuntu  Dapper Drake?
>
> Is it running or not?
>
> If it is, then you have, unless there are other aspects of sylpheed
> that you didn't build in (GnuPG, SSL, ipv6, LDAP, jpilot are a few
> examples that come to mind).

[...]

Hi,

 Well yes it is running well, although I will admit to being so new at
compiling from source that I could not answer correctly as to what is
contained within my build.

 My apologies for the several breaches of netiquette that I have committed.
I remain grateful for your assistance.

                      Andrew

--
Andrew