[sylpheed:31243] Bug with choosing Trash Folder - 2.4.0 on linux

John Gateley sylpheed at jfoo.net
Tue May 1 02:43:24 JST 2007

A small problem, using 2.4.0 on linux connecting to a Dovecot IMAP server.
Sylpheed shows (without the icons):
jfoo
  INBOX
    Drafts
    Sent
    Trash
  Sent
  Trash

In case the indentation doesn't come through: I've got two Trash folder
and two Sent folders on my jfoo account: one is sub to INBOX, the
other is at the same level as INBOX (sub to jfoo, the account).

I have tried to select the "Trash" inside of INBOX as the place
for trash to go:

"Put deleted messages in: #imap/jfoo/INBOX/Trash"

But instead they are going in the Trash folder at the same
level as INBOX (with name "#imap/jfoo/Trash")

I'd like to use the sub-INBOX trash, because that is what
SquirrelMail uses. I could probably change SquirrelMail,
but thought you'd want to know about this bug.

Thanks,