[sylpheed:31540] Sylpheed 2.4.4 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Fri Jul 20 17:09:38 JST 2007
Sylpheed 2.4.4 has been released.
In this version, errors after SMTP QUIT command will be ignored as a
workaround for Gmail (errors are still logged).
* Reply and forward marks are appended after messages are actually
* The feature to reply to attached message/rfc822 messages was
* When a folder is renamed, the path of junk folder is also updated.
* A workaround for the error which occurs with Gmail SMTP server
* Win32: The bug that the name entry of creating or renaming an
address book didn't accept key input was fixed.
* Win32: The bug that the renaming of folders didn't modify filter
actions in some cases was fixed.
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed/attachments/20070720/efaac816/attachment.bin
More information about the Sylpheed