[sylpheed:30817] Re: Sylpheed 2.4.0beta1 released

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Tue Jan 30 01:33:01 JST 2007

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:42:22 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

>     * The customization of the toolbars was implemented ('View -
>       Customize toolbar...', or right-click the toolbar).

Is there something customizable either in the old version or the
"default" for the new version ?
I mean: ok, I customize something in the new version, close it and
then open the old version. Now when opening the new version again, the
toolbar is reset to some default which is differnt than the old one.
Of course this is annoying only now, but not after some time after the
actual beta will become "old" sometime the future.

As for a feature request, I would like an optin that close (or not) the
actual message when replying on it, an option that says "Close read
window when replying" on my other e-mail client :)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/