[sylpheed:30751] Re: Crash

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Thu Jan 18 12:49:54 JST 2007

Hello,

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:44:41 +0000
R Kimber <rkimber at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> When separately saving attachments in several emails, Sylpheed
> 2.3.0rc crashes. The first save is OK, but on a subsequent save it
> crashes.  In a console I get:-
>
> Gtk-ERROR **: file gtktextview.c: line 3199
> (gtk_text_view_validate_onscreen): assertion failed:
> (text_view->onscreen_validated) aborting... Aborted

If the "Select an action for the attached file" view shows the scrollbar
because of small textview size, it crashes when switching the view.

It seems to be a GTK+'s bug (as always), but I've made a workaround in
svn trunk. So it'll be fixed in the next release.

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>