[sylpheed:30700] Re: Comments on 2.3.0

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at wait4.org
Tue Jan 9 21:43:21 JST 2007

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:56:59 +0100
bojster <sylpheed at bojster.net> wrote:

> > Maybe the behavior should be different between Unix and Windows, or
> > configurable.
>
> Why so? Windows also deserve some good and user-friendly solutions. ;-)
> Being configurable would be good, though. With the previous behaviour
> enabled by default, preferably.

How about letting that to configure (the libtool script)?  Ie, it can surely
(and easily) determine what the kind of OS it is, so the appropriate behavior
could be selected.  So everybody will be happy.  :)

I miss clicking the tray icon for both Sylpheed hiding and unhiding a lot,
even using an alternate way described recently on the list.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez     <rnsanchez@{gmail.com,wait4.org}>