[sylpheed:30683] Re: purge/empty folders?

Manfred Usselmann usselmann.m at icg-online.de
Sat Jan 6 02:17:03 JST 2007

--On Freitag, 5. Januar 2007 17:01 +0100 Günter Grodotzki
<guenter at grodotzki.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:30:20 -0700 Bob White <bob at bob-white.com> wrote:
>
>> Ctl-A to select everything in the folder, then hit delete.  It comes
>> pretty close to what you're looking for.
>
> yep, thanks. but I have first to click on one mail inside the folder so
> it will select everything. which makes this to a 6-click solution or
> 4-click + keystroke solution.
>
> something like *rightclick-on-folder* -> empty would be much easier to
> use - especially for mouse-only-users.

Not sure why you would need 4 or 6 clicks.

After selecting the folder in the tree a message is already selected. I
just use Ctrl-A and DEL. So 1 click and 2 keystrokes. Really not much more
difficult and maybe even faster than using the right mouse button and
searching for the correct menu entry in the pop-up menu.

On the other hand I wouldn't mind if the option would exist.

> or aren't there so many mouse-only-users out here? :)

I would be interested to see how you write your mails mouse-only. :-)

Manfred Usselmann - usselmann.m at icg-online.de