[sylpheed:30668] Re: Making Sylpheed portable? (win32)

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 21:47:19 JST 2007

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 05:41:48 +0100
Günter Grodotzki <guenter at grodotzki.com> wrote:

> hi!
> is there any possibility to make sylpheed portable? For example placing config-files, etc. into the Application-Dir?
>
> Maybe some option (at first time ussage) asking if it will be used single/multi-user.

Hey Günter,

I use Sylpheed as portable already. I opened a topic about it on portableapps.com and someone was kind enough to make me a loader. YOu can find the discussion and the link to the loader here:

http://portableapps.com/node/2040

The folder layout:

FolderOnThePenDrive\
	Profile - here goes the profile directory (from C:\Documents & Settings)
	Sylpheed - here goes the application folder

The loader has to be unpacked into FolderOnThePenDrive.

HTH

--
Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars at gmail.com>
University of Szeged, Hungary