[sylpheed:31961] folder window jumping up since gtk update

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Dec 11 22:05:49 JST 2007

Moin,

I'm not sure whether it's a sylpheed or a gtk bug,
but since the last update of gtk on my debian/testing
system the folder window jumps up when i select a folder
with a lot of mails. Interstingly, the length of the jump
is somewhat proportional on the scroll down of the summary view.
Ie, when the first unread mail is at the top of the list and
sylpheed doesn't need to scroll down a lot in the summary view,
then the folder view doesn't jump up a lot. But if the first
unread mail is way down the list (after a few 1000 mails) or
there is no unread mail in a large folder, then the folder view
jumps up a lot.

Tested with sylpheed 2.4.4 and 2.4.7
old gtk version was 2.10.13-1
new gtk version is 2.12.1-1

I'd appreciate if someone could have a look at this.

			Attila Kinali
                         -- Deed of Morred