[sylpheed:30503] Re: Focus request

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Thu Dec 7 13:43:05 JST 2006

Hello,

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:47:27 -0600
Gene Goldenfeld <genegold at highstream.net> wrote:

> Many months ago I raised the matter of how screen focus switches to
> the browser after clicking on an email's link (Win32).  I would
> prefer an option that allows the focus to stay in Sylpheed if that's
> possible. As I recall, someone(s) responded that they didn't see the
> change in focus. I haven't figured out when, but occasionally that's
> the case here, too. But normally, a link opened goes to the browser.
> This option is helpful for reading email continuously and for opening
> multiple links in one or more emails w/o leaving Sylpheed until I'm
> ready to. Thanks.

I've tried that, but with no success for now.

Technical consideration:
It seems that calling ShellExecute("open") with SW_SHOWNA or
SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE will enable it according to the documents, but It
doesn't work. Please tell me if there are any Win32 API experts here :)

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>