[pgpool-hackers: 3615] Re: add the command of pcp_reload_config

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Mon May 4 22:43:17 JST 2020

Hi Zhou Jianshen,

Welcome to the Pgpool-II community and thanks for the patch.

I just committed a reorganization patch and now this patch does not apply
anymore
so can you please rebase it with the current head of the master branch.

Secondly, you need to implement the cluster mode (--scope=cluster) for the
PCP reload config utility as well.

For the reference, you can see the implementation same ( scope=cluster)
in the pcp_stop_pgpool utility.

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commitdiff;h=87e6e11c1931555e90a1cc65cc3ee79759ebaaab

You can find more info on steps for executing the command over watchdog
network
in the following email.

https://www.pgpool.net/pipermail/pgpool-hackers/2020-May/003608.html

Do let me know if you need further information or clarification

Best Regards

Muhammad Usama
Highgo Software (Canada/China/Pakistan)