[pgpool-hackers: 3584] Re: [Proposal] Support LDAP Authentication

Takuma Hoshiai hoshiai at sraoss.co.jp
Tue Apr 21 13:13:33 JST 2020

Thank you for your review.

I have attached my regression test patch as reference information.

You need to do the following step in advance, for execute this regression test.

1. install and start openldap

2. apply patches to pgpool source .

3. update configure
 $ autoheader
 $ aclocal
 $ automake -a -c
 $ autoconf

4. build pgpool (execute ./configure with '--with-ldap' option);

5. execute ldap.sh (setup ldap_user)
 # cd src/test/regression/tests/030.ldap_auth/
 # sh ldap.sh

6. sh regression.sh
 $ cd src/test/regression/
 $ sh regress.sh 030