[pgpool-hackers: 3421] Re: Rename ssl_ to ssl_pgpool_

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Sep 12 11:22:37 JST 2019

Hi Jesper,

Thank you for your great contribution to Pgpool-II 4.1.

Now that 4.1 beta1 is out, we start to consider new features for 4.2.
I personally think that we would like to have CERT based
authentication between Pgpool-II and PostgreSQL.  So I am interested in
this patch because it seems to be needed for CERT based authentication
between Pgpool-II and PostgreSQL anyway. Unfortunately this does not
apply to current master branch. Would you like to rebase your patch?