[pgpool-hackers: 3210] Re: Implement new feature auto-recovery

Asaf Ohayon asaf at sysbind.co.il
Mon Jan 7 00:06:19 JST 2019

I can see now that this design is no good, going to throw away the ping
stuff, instead going to implement: recover_false_primary,
That is, if detach_false_primary is true, And if we detect and mark false
primary, we might as well initiate start_recovery on it (making it valid
standby)

‫בתאריך יום ה׳, 3 בינו׳ 2019 ב-23:59 מאת ‪Asaf Ohayon‬‏ <‪asaf at sysbind.co.il
‬‏>:‬

--